Let's face it: Beauty products can get expensive.
And while some products are definitely worth the steep price, there are others that I will routinely snub at Sephora in favor for - you guessed it - a drugstore option. Today, I'm sharing my top 6 drugstore beauty buys that are easy to find and, in my opinion, seriously cheap for how great they are.
1. Miceller Cleansing Water: I'm a huge advocate for double-cleansing, and Miceller Water has quickly become the first step in my night routine. Used with a cotton pad, it removes dirt and makeup (including stubborn waterproof mascara) and leaves your skin fresh and ready for your favorite face wash.
2. 100% Argan Oil: Oh my gosh. This stuff is liquid GOLD. My skin tends to get dry (especially in the winter), and I started patting a few drops of 100% argan oil onto my skin every morning when I woke up. I kid you not, my skin was perfectly hydrated the entire winter, and I now use this every single morning. You can read up on all the benefits here. Just make sure you get 100% argan oil, with no other additions or fragrances that could irritate your skin.
3. Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunscreen: You've heard me talk about my sunscreen obsession at this point. Long story short, this is the one I use every day - there's no fragrance and it doesn't go on greasy.
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer: Don't buy the YSL Touche Eclat concealer, because this is almost a perfect dupe (and rumor has it they're made in the same factory, so it could be the exact same product). This is a lightweight, very natural-looking concealer that I use as an under-eye brightener and color-corrector. Definitely a product I will always repurchase.
5. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: I discovered this product after I ran out of conditioner in college and a friend offered to let me try this hair mask she had just bought. While this definitely leaves your hair feeling super-soft, what really got me was that this product smells SO damn good. I use it once a month or whenever my hair needs a little TLC.
6. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black: This is 120% better than any high-end mascara I've ever used, and every time I find another mascara to try, it never quite lives up to this one.
So there you have it, the drugstore beauty buys I (very highly) recommend. Let me know in the comments below if there are any drugstore products you love - I'm always looking to try something new!