Guys can be so hard to shop for...
But that doesn't mean you have to default to socks or a sweater if you're out of gift ideas. While all of these items don't necessarily need to be for guys (and would make great gifts in general!), I've curated this list with gifts that could work well for a boyfriend, dad, brother, or whoever you're shopping for.
1. If he loses things easily, The Tile is a lifesaver. These sync to your phone and can be attached to keys or slipped into a wallet to track those important and easy-to-lose items.
2. For the gym or just for the commute, wireless headphones make a great gift - especially since the new iPhone no longer has an aux jack.
3. Surprise him with a road trip and gift him a city guide for your destination so you can start planning and get excited - this also works if you have a preexisting trip coming up. Or, for the travel-lover, check out the full set of NYT's 36 Hours.
4. If you live somewhere with cold winters, you understand the value of a nice pair of winter boots (and so will he).
5. New job? Pick him up a pair of customized monogrammed cufflinks - he'll have them (& wear them) for years to come.
6. If he's into craft beer, this scratch-off poster is perfect for his mancave.
7. A customized coordinate keychain is a subtle but sentimental gift that's great for a significant other. Choose coordinates of your favorite vacation spot or where you first met.
8. Pick up a cool scented candle for the guy with a new apartment or office, like this bourbon-scented version.
Happy holidays & happy gifting!
(In case you missed it, check out my Gift Guide For Her!)