Something for her that she'll actually like.
Isn't it such a great feeling when you get someone a gift that they absolutely adore? This year, I've curated these 8 items for her so you don't have to go with your standard "oh, I'll just get her a scarf" gift. Keep a lookout for the next two gift guides, HIM and HOME, coming later this week.
1. Buying clothes as gifts can be tricky. To play it safe but still gift something great, go for a silk cami. They're simple, chic, and can be styled a million different ways. (PS: this one is on sale!)
2. For the accessory-lover, Baublebar has a great selection of chokers that aren't just your typical black-band-around-the-neck.
5. Deco Miami's polishes come in the prettiest packaging and a variety of gorgeous colors - a win-win, since I can paint my nails but also use their cute bottles as shelf decor. Currently loving "Boy Bye" (a sugarplum-esque holiday color) and "Tied Down" (a deep, vampy red).
6. GlamGlow's face masks are one of my all-time favorites, and this gift pack from Sephora is an ideal gift for the skincare fanatic (or just someone who needs a little extra R&R).
8. Coffee table books are one of those things that no girl thinks to buy herself but are perfect for any home/apartment. Fun to look at and decor for her space? Done. Favorites include this Kate Moss version and this one from Humans of New York.