I mean, we all knew this tutorial was inevitable, didn't we?
I wanted to do a nighttime look and drew inspiration from Taylor's typical cat eye - especially the one from her Blank Space video, just a touch more toned-down than the one she actually wears. I used taupe and amethyst colors to make my blue eyes stand out a little more. The color comes out a lot in these photos, but it's much more subtle in person.
1. Prime eyelids. [Urban Decay Shadow Potion]
2. Sweep a light, slightly shimmery color over the entire lid [MAC's Naked Lunch]
3. Using a fluffy brush, place a taupe color (preferably with a hint of mauve) in your socket line and a tiny bit above as well [MAC's Quarry]
4. Using a tapered brush, place a darker taupe color in the outer "v" of your eye [MAC's Satin Taupe]
5. Line top waterline with a black pencil [Urban Decay 24-Hour Eye Pencil in Zero]
6. Liquid line your top lashline with a black felt-tip liner, flicking at the end for the typical Taylor Swift cat-eye. I recommend drawing a line that extends your lower lashline, and thickening the flick from there [Sephora Brand Felt-Tip Liquid Liner]
7. Using a fluffy brush, highlight your inner corner with a bright white color [MAC's Nylon]
8. Apply mascara [Cover Girl Clump Crusher in Very Black]
9. Take a fluffy brush and blend where necessary.